Whether you already have one or multiple salary structures, Alliance Compensation can give you a high level of confidence that your pay grades and pay ranges are competitive and enable you to meet your base pay objectives.
Companies want Salary Structures because:
- They want a way to incorporate market data into their pay programs
- Managers need guideposts and structure to make pay decisions
- Structures help define the lower and upper limits of base pay while ensuring competitiveness
- Pay can vary geographically and structures can group like labor costs together
- Pay ranges in structures enable smart pay for performance decisions
Our experience with Salary Structure design includes:
- Determining the need for single or multiple structures such as sales and engineering
- Creating global and regional pay structures and grading systems
- Calculating and modeling the placement of employees in a new or updated salary structure
- Creating alternative approaches for different types of jobs, such as use of step rates or blended models
Alliance Compensation can partner with you to ensure your base pay system is aligned with your competitive market, your values, and create a system truly focused on your specific market.
See all services at https://www.alliancecompensation.com/services/