Board of Directors Compensation
Today, board members are clearly spending more time on their board roles with full board meetings, committee meetings, teleconferences, and board education. Alliance Compensation provides clients with independent and innovative approaches for evaluating, designing, and implementing compensation programs covering your board of directors.
Companies seek assistance on Board Compensation because:
- It’s important to compensate board members commensurate with their contributions to their governance role
- The structure of a board compensation plan helps ensure an efficient and well-functioning board
Our experience in Board Compensation includes:
- Evaluating retainers, fees, incentives and other types of Board Compensation
- Reviewing the market peer group
- Evaluating and designing plan elements such as holdings and retention periods
We can assist you with determining if your board compensation is competitive and appropriate and if your organization is practicing proper board governance. Board compensation should be reviewed at a minimum of every 3 years.